funny-tweets-2

These two words will open you many doors in life... "pull & push".

I am an excellent house keeper. Every time I divorce, I keep the house.

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met.

Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.

If at first you don't succeed, cheat, repeat until caught, and then lie!

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

 I have Google Wave! But no friends. So I’m waving to myself.

What's the largest American city? Obesity.

Is your name Gillette? ...coz you're the best a man can get.

For every gurl with a broken heart there is a boy with a glue gun 

I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate

Studying. Notice how they conveniently put "DYING" at the end of this word.