funny-Because-of-twitter

Because-of-twitter im able to stay awake in class

Because-of-twitter i have new crushes..

Because-of-twitter I always have somethin' to do

Because-of-twitter My mind only goes in 140 letters xD

Because-of-twitter im so distracted in yearbook

Because-of-twitter you're allowed to follow celebrities without being a stalker. ;)

Because-of-twitter  I write my whole life down...

Because-of-twitter '#' signs are in all most statuses and texts

Because-of-twitter I feel like I have neglected my facebook

Because-of-twitter I'm still in bed tweeting

Because-of-twitter I almost got hit by a car numerous times a day

Because-of-twitter ppl dnt fuk w/ Facebook on dat level no more

Because-of-twitter i get to talk to celebrites, even though i dont get a reply haha!

Because-of-twitter assignments 5 minutes, Tweet one hour

Because-of-twitter my day at work goes by 1000 times faster

Because-of-twitter  I have like 99x notifications unread on facebook

Because-of-twitter nobodies think they are somebodies, and celebrities think they are 
nobodies.