love-tweets-1

Beauty's only skin deep...but love goes way down to the heart and soul.

Dear heart, fall in love when you're ready, not when you're lonely

nourish my HEART with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart

love comes from the heart not the mouth.

Heal my heart and make it clean, open up my eyes to the things unseen, show me how to love like You have loved me.

I hear your heart cry for love 

If you love me,like you tell me, please becareful with my heart.

If you have fallen in love, then you have figured out half mystery of life

It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life

to be careful with my heart. But I carelessly fell for you..

I think I am crazy enough to ever love you.

I should tell you how I really feel, but I'm afraid of what you might say..

The life and love we create is the life and love we live

 I never knew what true love felt like, until I found you, sweetheart... My life now is so complete.

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

since when does, "i like you" mean "i love you, i wanna spend the rest of my life with you"

love when that happens in life.