love-tweets-2

Tears are million words and feelings that mouth can't tell.


Love is like war. Easy to start. Hard to end & impossible to forget.


Your heart belongs to someone you've yet to meet.


I can honestly say, you’ve been on my mind since i woke up.


Loving you I learned easily but learning to forget you is taking time.


When you really LOVE someone: age, distance, height, weight, is just a damn NUMBER.


Why I'm so afraid to lose you, when you're not even mine.


Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
  
When I'm with you, it's like the rest of the world disappears.


I wanna be with you.............at least in my dream.


Waiting for someone u love is never easy. It may even be irrelevant especially if the one u love is NOT aware that u’re waiting.


My name is [I]. My problem is [LOVE]. My solution is [YOU].


LOVE has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get. It’s what you're expected to give, which is everything.