love-tweets-3

If you don’t have any idea that somewhere, somebody loves you, you’re STUPID


I don't want to be your whole life, I just want to be your favorite part.


Through all the pain and tears, you're still the one I love.


I don't love you for what you are, but who you are.


You were always there to love me, when I didn't even love myself. 


What on earth did I think about all the time before you?


The most painful thing is being forgotten by someone that you will never forget


Be happy when you cry, because your tears from your eyes means giving the rainbow to your soul.


It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when your heart still does


LOVE is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.


If you want to love and don't want to get hurt.. Love YOURSELF.


Life's hard, face it. Love's painful, get used to it.